TruFlora® combines powerful probiotic strains and fiber-digesting enzymes in a formulation that can be used alone or ROTATED with other probiotics to enhance overall probiotic effectiveness. Used alone, TruFlora® colonizes intestinal contents (food in small intestine, waste in colon) and prevents domination by undesireable microorganisms when they are first ingested. Used together with other probiotics, particularly those that colonize intestinal surfaces (visit www.theralac.com), TruFlora creates a comprehensive Internal Probiotic Culture (IPC) where both surfaces and contents are colonized.
TruFlora® delivers > 15 billion probiotic CFU and > 10,400 units of beta glucan digesting power deep into the intestinal tract. This exerts powerful probiotic action: The probioticsproduce bio-cleansing quantities of lactic acid, the enzymes digest beta glucans. The targeted net result is a return to regularity and normal bowel function. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
PATENTED FORMULATION: Getting probiotics and enzymes through the acidic stomach and into the intestinal tract ALIVE is critical to maximizing their ability to eliminate undesireable microorganisms. TruFlora utilizes buffered alginate-gel technology protected by U.S. patents 7,122,370 and 7,229,818.
For a Probiotic to TRULY be Effective, it MUST "Arrive Alive"
With PROBIOTICS, Live Delivery is Critical!
Here's what happens with most Probiotics on the market:
OVER 99% IS LOST TO STOMACH ACID!
HOW TO SELECT THE BEST
The best probiotics are:
- Guaranteed through expiration. Probiotics such as Theralac® and TruFlora® are guaranteed to still contain 30 Billion and 15 Billion CFU respectively on their expiration date. Many other Probiotic companies print the CFU available at the time of manufacture which means they can arrive at the store dead. Remember ALL PROBIOTICS NEED TO "ARRIVE ALIVE"!
- Kept refrigerated and packaged in AMBER GLASS bottles. Probiotics are living microorganisms, and all microorganisms are perishable. Harmful moisture and oxygen can leak through plastic bottles causing the death of Probiotic Microorganisms. Theralac® and TruFlora® are not only packaged in amber glass bottles, but our Totally Inert Packaging or T.I.P.™ also prevents moisture and oxygen absorption even if it gets by the glass amber bottle. An additional packaging step: A "Nitrogen Flush" guarantees that all oxygen is removed from the bottle prior to packaging FURTHER ASSURING absolute purity and product stability.
- Formulated at a minimum of 10 billion CFU (colony forming units) per dose. A more effective dose is 20-40 billion CFU. But more important than sheer numbers is DELIVERY! It MUST have an acid proof delivery system.
- Acid-Proof Delivery System! Theralac® and TruFlora® both use a patented Acid Proof Delivery System to get over 95% of their probiotic contents deep into the intestinal tract! This means they are formulated to DELIVER their CFU through the acidic stomach so they ARRIVE ALIVE in the intestinal tract.
- Formulated with Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains. The CFU of each strain must be guaranteed separately. Three to five strains are enough, too many can create negative competition. Theralac® contains 3 strains of Lactobacillus abd 2 strains of Bifidobacteria.
- Report quality control testing (strength in CFU, activity and purity) online by lot number. Many probiotics do not contain what they say on the label! Both Theralac® and TruFlora® provide independent 3rd party lab results online, by lot number that provide proof of our guarantees. To see this for yourself, click this link for the lab results for THERALAC® and this one for TRUFLORA®.
- Properly stimulated once they reach the intestinal tract. A patented product called LACTOSTIM - found in Theralac® - does this best.
- Of human origin, not soil based. The problem with soil based organisms is that they are not naturally found in the human body and not as compatible. Also, it is harder to remove impurities and unwanted species of bacteria from soil based organisms. This can be a potential health issue for persons with "Leaky Gut" since these non-native organisms can go systemic. Theralac® and TruFlora® are both of human origin and can be rotated for optimum probiotic benefit.
- Effective and economical to use. You should feel them working to restore regularity in 2-7 days or less. Also, we want you to take the lowest dose possible to achieve optimum results. What good is a low-priced probiotic if you have to take 6 pills a day? With Theralac® and TruFlora® if you take a maintenance dose of only 2 pills a week, a bottle can last you 4 FULL MONTHS!
- Guaranteed or your money back. If your probiotic company isn't offering you a 100% money back guarantee, they may be hiding something. We stand behind our Probiotics Theralac® and TruFlora® with great confidence! If they do not work for you, we will refund your purchase price.
THERALAC and TRUFLORA are two patented probiotics that conform to the above requirements.
Go to Theralac Page
Go to Home Page
Go to Men's Health
Go to Women's Health
Kid's Health Family Multi-Vitamins Heart Health Bone n' Joint Health Healthy Aging Herbs & Natural Remedies Pain & Inflammation Center Diet & Energy Sports Nutrition Product Reviews Super Foods Detox & Digestion Immunity & Vitamin C Sleep & Stress
FDA REGULATIONS REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT: "The above statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
FAIRFIELD TOWNSHIP, OHIO: 3316 Princeton Rd, Fairfield Township, OH 45011, 513-737-4053 -- WEST CHESTER, OHIO: 7740 Dudley Dr, West Chester, OH 45069